I am trying to merge the cells on a table. There seems to have been a recent change because I can now see cell formatting options, but nothing that allows me to merge cells.
Hi @matt_smith
I don't believe there was a recent change, and I'm able to see the merge cells option in Confluence:
If you're able to, can you post a screenshot of the table and the options you're seeing? I believe Confluence will sometimes prevent you from merging if there are certain types of content in one or more of the cells you're trying to merge.
@Chris Rogers @matt_smith I am unable to see any cell options at all.
This is all I see.
Also having this issue today. No ability to merge cells. I only have the text box toolbar, not the table toolbar upon highlight, as I normally do. Reproducible across all cells in table and more than one page.
Same issue here.
Hi @Ashley Huston
That's really odd; I retried this today in multiple browsers (Edge, Firefox, and Chrome) and all worked without issue. Can you try this in incognito mode?
Failing that, I think it's worth reaching out to Atlassian Support and reporting it, as it seems a few people are running into this problem.
Hi @Clara Vega _Simpleasyty_ when you're part of an Atlassian Partner team, we kindly ask that you also include text in your comment stating you work for the company that built the app, per our Partner Rules of Engagement. Thanks!
Welcome to Atlassian community!!
From the problem summary, I understand that the merge cells option is not available in the tables.
It looks like the issue is due to the bug https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-83670.
However, since you are already on the premium plan, we suggest you to work with your admin and raise a support request at support.atlassian.com so that we can access the site,replicate the issue and troubleshoot further.
Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.