Hi, I'm trying to figure out if there's a good way to only include Sprints created from a given Board in the Reports generated from that Board? I believe there's a way to do this in server, but I can't figure it out in Cloud.
The biggest problem I'm trying to solve is the situation where a ticket moves from one Space to another and into another team's active sprint without first removing it from the Sprint on the old Board. When this happens and the Sprints close there's no way of removing the closed sprints from the ticket. This makes teams then have to do manual velocity calculations because there's random 0 story point sprints in their velocity graph.
It seems like if we know a Sprint's origin board it wouldn't be hard to having a setting that only shows reports from that origin board.
I'm open to data work arounds to solve my problem.