Hello. I have a jira plan in which I should be able to see 15 epics tagged as Fix Version 6.8 according to the jql query associated with the plan. However, it's only pulling in 13 epics. Not sure why the the two epics are not reflecting in the plan.
Hello @Adrian Avalos
What is the source for your plan?
Are the missing Epics already marked as Done?
Check the settings for Exclusions in your plan.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill thanks for your response. My view looks a bit different than your screenshot but here are details
Missing Epics are marked as Done. Source for plan is found for me a little different. Issue sources is coming from two saved filters. I navigated to it by clicking... Configure > Issue Sources > And in here I see my two saved filters
In left navigation bar when I click on Removed issues which I think is the same as Removed Work Items tab it's empty. Exclusion rules is empty too
Thank you for the additional information @Adrian Avalos .
While your post tags indicate you are using the Premium Jira Cloud plan, the image you provided is actually from a self-hosted Jira Data Center environment. My image was from Jira Cloud.
How long ago were the Epics marked as Done?
Do the Epics have more than one Fix Version value?
Do you have any filters applied to the view in the Plan where you don't see the Epics?
I see in your image that your plan appears to include 5844 issues. According to the latest Jira Data Center documentation Plans are limited to displaying 5000 issues. There is nothing in the documentation about what exactly happens when that 5000 issue limit is exceeded.
Got it I did not know that. Thanks for clarifying
Adding details below to questions
Epics were marked as Done 18 days ago
All Epics have two Fix Versions 6.8 and 1.0
I have two filters applied. One for Project Epics are housed in and one for Fix Version 6.8
Also edited filter to show only issues created within last year and brought list down to roughly 2000 issues to get under 5000 limit but missing Epics are still not appearing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.