I’m evaluating options for migrating both active and historical data from Aha! Roadmaps into Jira Cloud, with the goal of preserving key artifacts such as comments, votes, attachments, relationships, and other metadata. Is there an off the shelf tool that supports this type of migration at scale?
One option I’m exploring is the native Aha/Jira integration, and it seems potentially useful for ongoing or new work, but not necessarily designed for bulk migration of historical data. Has anyone successfully used the integration in combination with supplemental imports (CSV or API-based) to bring over historical context after creating the core Jira issues?
Finally, are there any official or community resources that document field-level or object-level mappings between Aha and Jira (ideas, features, epics, custom fields, etc.)?
I’ve searched the community and documentation but haven’t found anything that directly addresses historical migration in depth, so I’d appreciate any guidance or lessons learned. Thanks in advance!