I am relatively new to Jira and to Jira Administration so I'm struggling to figure out how to create this automation I've thought up.
Essentially, I need to send scheduled reminders to issues approvers (identified in a custom Person field on the issue) a nudge when an issue has been in a specific column for more than 3 days (or so). I've been struggling to figure out how to structure the rule with criteria that narrow.
What I have so far is the Schedule Trigger (currently checking every two days) and then a {{smart.value}} condition IF component to narrow down to the specific Column I care about ({{issue.status}} Equals ' Column Status'). What I can't figure out is how to then narrow down to only the issue in that column older than 3 days- unless I've missed it, which is entirely possible, there doesn't seem to be an existing field that gives me that information?