Hi,I’ve lost access to a Jira project and can no longer see it.Could you please check my permissions and restore access?Thank you.
Hello @Giorgi Modus
Your project admin or Jira admin needs to give you access. Contact them and tell them that you need the access.
Hello Nikola
how to contact them?
@Giorgi Modus there should be someone in your team that is either the project or Jira administrator. Atlassian cannot directly add you to the project, because they don't have the access to your instance.
I am administrator, but project is lost, i can not find it, all the tasks are lost.
Hello, Good day. Checking from my end, I see you are part of the site gxxxxxxxxxs.atlassian.net (have mentioned only the first and last letters from domain name). I can confirm that this site is active now. Are you facing issues with a different site?
Hello.
My account was like fresh new (than i added new project), there is nothing, no projects, no issues, no tasks. when i try to open project from old emails, there is a screen like this:
Thanks,. I noticed that the current site was activated first on Jan 21'st. I believe the old site has been deleted. Please create a ticket with our billing team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ to check if old data can be restored
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.