Hello,
We are currently building our JSM environment as it is our new ITSM tool. I’m trying my best to make the portal friendly, easy to navigate, and pleasing to the eye, but I’m struggling.
I don’t understand why Atlassian doesn’t allow more customization of the portal. On the portal page, I want the search bar to be positioned at the top middle of the page, but instead it only appears as a small search icon in the top right corner. Why? This is such a great feature, and I want users to be able to see it easily and actually use it.
The announcement feature is great but is very limited on what you can do with it, no color settings, no other features to make it more effective.
Compared to other ITSM tools, JSM really lacks a strong ITSM workflow that makes it easy for users to find what they’re looking for.
Additionally, the Atlassian virtual agent doesn’t notify the user in the chat when an automation has created a ticket. Why? This feels like a very basic requirement, yet the agent doesn’t do this. Rovo is also lacking when it comes to creating tickets in JSM - it fails to create requests when mandatory fields are required.
So, what am I asking?
When will admins get more flexibility in the design of the portal? (I shouldn’t have to spend more money on a third-party tool to achieve this.)
When will the Rovo agent be able to create service requests in chats? I want users to be able to talk to Rovo and have it create tickets on their behalf. When will this be possible to do effectively in JSM?
- Will the announcement feature be improved?
Thank you