I Have created a automation rule and i need to add when application contain ESB Then only we need to send the request. for that i need add rule can you please give me the solution. If you have any question please ask
HI @ushakiran k
Can you explain a bit more in detail, and what have you tried already?
Can you also provide:
1. what type of project is this (e.g., company-managed, team-managed, etc.),
2. images that show your complete rule.
3. images showing the details of any relevant actions/conditions/branches.
4. images showing the Audit Log details for the rule execution.
5. Explain where the issue is.
These questions are not for not willing to help, but to have community members understand on how automation works.
I got my solution Thanks for reply
@ushakiran k
Welcome to the community. It is great that you got your solution to your ask. It would be great if you can still share with community, so others with your similar question to see the posting has been answered.
I would 100% agreed with @Marc -Devoteam- that we always like to get a bit more information details, so can provide the needed suggestion properly.
Again, it is great knowing you resolved your ask on your end.
Best, Joseph
Hi @ushakiran k
What was the solution, that solved it for you?
@Marc -Devoteam- in automation rule smart values option is available.
I have selected smart values so hear I can choose application .
And I added esb in the list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.