こんにちは。Jira Service Management Cloud を試用中の者です。
ヘルプセンターの URL 挙動について教えてください。
/servicedesk/customer/portals
/servicedesk/customer/portal/34
やりたいことは、
質問:
/portals
日本語で失礼いたします。よろしくお願いします。
Hello. I am currently trying out Jira Service Management Cloud. I would like to ask about the behaviour of the Help Centre URL. Site URL: https://ikedatohka-team-mxx9ajk6.atlassian.net Expected Help Centre list URL: https://ikedatohka-team-mxx9ajk6.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals Actual behaviour: When accessing /servicedesk/customer/portals, it automatically redirects to /servicedesk/customer/portal/34. What I want to do is: Display the "Portal List" screen to users Use the "Announcements" feature on that list screen. Questions: Is there a setting to display the portal list screen with /portals and stop the redirect to a specific portal? If such a setting exists, please tell me where it is and the procedure. If in the current Cloud it is fixed as a specification, I would like to know any workarounds or best practises. Thank you.
こんにちは @磯貝 謙次郎 、
Atlassianコミュニティへようこそ。
私の場合、あなたと同じような現象は発生していません。
/servicedesk/customer/portals にアクセスしても、特定のポータルページにリダイレクトされることはありません。
ブラウザがリダイレクトではなく、URLを自動補完しているということはありませんか?
ブラウザのキャッシュをクリアしたり、プライベートブラウジングウィンドウを使用したり、別のブラウザアプリケーションを使用したりしてみましたか?
/helpcenter-management にアクセスすると、デフォルトのヘルプセンターのタイルが表示されますか?
そのタイルをクリックすると、/servicedesk/customer/portals に移動しますか?
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I am not having the same experience as you.
When I use /servicedesk/customer/portals I am not being redirected to a specific portal page.
Are you sure that your browser application is not automatically completing the URL rather than redirecting you?
Have you tried clearing your browser cache, or using a private browser window, or using a different browser application?
If you navigate to /helpcenter-management do you see a tile for a default Help Center?
If you click on that tile are you taken to /servicedesk/customer/portals ?
I want to stop Jira Service Management's help center from redirecting to a specific portal when accessing /portals. Hello. I'm currently trying out Jira Service Management Cloud. I have a question about the behavior of the Help Center URL. Site URL:https://ikedatohka-team-mxx9ajk6.atlassian.net Expected Help Center list URL:https://ikedatohka-team-mxx9ajk6.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals Actual behavior:When I access /servicedesk/customer/portals,I am automatically redirected to /servicedesk/customer/portal/34. What I want to do is: Display a "Portal List" screen to users. And I want to use an "Announcements" function on that list screen. Question: Is there a setting to display the portal list screen at /portals and prevent redirection to a specific portal? If such a setting exists, please tell me its location and the procedure to configure it. If this is a fixed specification in the current Cloud version, I would like to know if there are any workarounds or best practices. Please excuse me for writing in Japanese.Thank you.
I want to stop Jira Service Management's help center from redirecting to a specific portal when accessing /portals.
Hello. I'm currently trying out Jira Service Management Cloud.
I have a question about the behavior of the Help Center URL.
What I want to do is:
Question:
Please excuse me for writing in Japanese.Thank you.
HI @磯貝 謙次郎 and @Trudy P Claspill
I expect that there is only a single JSM project.
If there is only a single JSM project that is usable on the help center, the URL auto redirects to this project and not to the portals, as there is nothing to choose.
@磯貝 謙次郎
I agreed with what @Marc -Devoteam- / @Trudy P Claspill have stated. Please let us know more of your details/updates, so we can further assist you.
Best, Joseph
皆様
様々なアドバイスありがとうございます。
ブラウザのキャッシュをクリアしたり、プライベートブラウジングウィンドウを使用したり、しましたが状況は変わりませんでした。
@マ;ーク・デヴォチーム
JSMプロジェクトが一つだけの状況なので、JSMプロジェクトをもう一つ作成して試してみます。
ありがとうございました。
Hi @磯貝 謙次郎
結果をぜひ共有してください
Please share the outcome with us
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.