Hello Community,
I am looking for a solution for the following situation:
We create for each customer project a own Jira space. This is an empty space with the right setting/schemes using Jira Automation (REST API). The empty space is then filled with a default project structure (a set of 60+ work items in a specific hierarchy) using Templating.app. At the moment we have 20 customer space, but this will soon grown towards +200 space. Each of them is created based on the default project structure.
What i want to achieve is that a admin is able to centrally update the description of a specific work item in all +200 spaces (all these +200 space will have that specific work items). I already discovered that bulk edit doesn't work on the work item description. I prefer to solve it in Jira automation without using any third party apps.
In short I want to deploy an updated description text to all spaces, to all work items which mean the criteria.
Thanks.