User moved to Unlicensed list to check details in Confluence space post migration in cloud. Need to re-activate user ID from admin end.
Hi @Sreejith Sreedharan ,
Not sure what your question is. Can you try to give more context?
If I'm interpreting your question correctly, you have migrated from Server or Data Center to Cloud and your users need accounts in your Cloud instance with access to the same Spaces that they used in the other plan. Is this correct?
From your question, I presume your users were not set up in your Cloud instance before migrating (see https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/migrate-confluence-users-and-groups-in-advance/).
I believe that your Atlassian Admin needs to provision licenses to all of the necessary users and then assign them to the Spaces they should have access to. They may want to first set up Roles and/or Groups with different permissions and then assign the new users to the appropriate Role or Group, rather than having to set each individual user's permissions. You can search the Atlassian documentation for pages on this, but one resource to start with for Roles is https://confluence-permissions-help.atlassian.net/wiki/external/M2JiZjYzMTAwNDZjNDNiNzg4YmY0YWEwY2FkOTY0NWM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.