Some of our users are experiencing "Unable to retrieve add on module URL". Its only affecting a few person. I have already tried clearing cache, logging out login. Attached is the screenshot of the error. How can we fix this?
Most likely you need to contact Atlassian support directly at https://support.atlassian.com/ , scroll down to go to the contact form/button.
Hi @Juan Carlos Ronquillo
Can those users try a different browser or check if they have any browser plugins active?
@Juan Carlos Ronquillo Do you know what add-on module these users are trying to access? If so, you might check with the publisher to determine if they recently released an update that might be affecting their API endpoints.
I got this idea from this post: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-questions/Error-The-content-resolver-threw-the-following-error-Unable-to/qaq-p/2928594
Unfortunately we need to use Chrome for this one. As for browser plugins I haven't noticed anything different from my settings and mine works.
Are the users on the latest version of Chrome?
It is a browser issue, check if it relates to: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/4410268?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.