Since some time I can not add pictures anymore to Confluence pages and I also do not see uploaded files from my colleagues. I tried with different browsers. What can I do?
Hi @Dr_ Steffen Faik ,
Most likely you need to contact Atlassian support directly at https://support.atlassian.com/ , scroll down to go to the contact form/button.
Hello,
I would check your browser settings and insure you are allowing 3rd party images /pop ups as I have seen a definite tightening of these rules within Chrome and firefox
Thanks
Abi
Thanks, our admin could find the permission setting. Now I can upload files and also see files from other persons.Just as a remark to the Confluence team: It is very user unfriendly to just not show up the attached files inside a document if a user has no permissions to upload files. It was very confusing for me and my colleague who had the permission already before. At least I would consider a notification "There are attached files to this document which you do not have access to" and placeholders for those files inside the document to show up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.