How to resolve this issue please?
Got it working now, I made some changes to the GitLab server, thanks.
nginx['custom_gitlab_server_config'] = "add_header 'Access-Control-Allow-Private-Network' 'true' always;"
This link does not seem to resolve my issue: https://docs.gitlab.com/administration/settings/jira_cloud_app_troubleshooting/#error-failed-to-update-the-gitlab-instance
Hello @Michele Calitri
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
That document indicates several things to do to troubleshoot the problem. Which have you completed?
Did you ensure you have completely met the prerequisites?
Have you configured a Jira Connect Proxy URL? If so, did you execute the debugging tips for that?
What version of Gitlab are you using?
Hi Trudy,
I'll double check the above, the version is v18.4.5-ee.
Thanks
Trudy,
I think that the issue is related to the CORS policy:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://xxx/-/jira_connect/oauth_application_id' from origin 'https://gitlab.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: Permission was denied for this request to access the `local` address space.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.