Hello, I have spent over an hour trying to close my account and before I just abandoned it I would like to be able to close it and the proper way. I have not made any kind of transactions I have invited no users, I have no activities of any kind especially financial activities I have a free account so it really doesn't seem like there's a reason that it would be so hard to cancel it but it is.
There's a page with a three-step method to close an account but I just cannot follow the links and get that right I've tried several times.
Since I've done no business on your site and have spent their money or made any transactions of any kind I feel that it should be easy enough to close my account please help
<email redacted>
- <phone number redacted>
My name is Robert Butterworth
My account name is rmole