Is there any way for the ticket counter to be independent of Incidents and Service Requests?
@Victor Manuel Valencia Mejia ,
Can you clarify which ticket counter you mean?
Do you mean the number behind the prefix of the space? If so, that will be a "no". In Jira/JSM the counter just uses the prefix/key of the space and counts up independent of the work item type
Sorry, I mean this counter . The project key and de sequential number, that my company wants to be independent.
Welcome to the community @Victor Manuel Valencia Mejia
Out of the box I don't think there is a way to have a different counter for each work item type. It will be tricky too unless your agents/customers are 100% accurate on identifying requests vs incidents, we often have to convert from one to another. Having a separate project for incidents vs requests would give you the most accurate separate record numbers, or using automation to fill out a custom field holding the number but I'm not sure these solutions are worth the inconvenience and added complication.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.