Hello Atlassian Support Team,
I am contacting you because I accidentally activated a free trial for one of the Atlassian Cloud products. I did not intend to start a subscription, and I cancelled the trial shortly after activating it.
When cancelling, I saw a message stating that my data may be deleted. This caused some concern, as I want to make sure that none of my existing data, projects, or configuration within my Atlassian Cloud organization will be removed.
Could you please clarify the following:
Will any of my data be deleted as a result of activating and then cancelling the trial?
Is there anything I need to do to ensure that all my data remains safe and intact?
Can you confirm the retention period for my site after the trial expires?
I would appreciate your guidance on what steps, if any, I should take to avoid losing any data.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Kind regards