Hi all! I am creating a board for one of our teams and have ran into an issue with only getting the statuses that need to display in the list view. This team needs all their tasks to display and be grouped by status. Easy enough. However, every status associated with this project is displaying in the list view. I'd like to get rid of the ones that will never be used as displaying as empty on this list view.
There are about 30 statuses listed and this team only needs to see 6 of them. For example, how do I get "Measurement" "Cancelled" and "Ready to Deploy (Prod)" in the screen shot below to just disappear from the list view altogether? Steps I've already taken are applying a filter to the board settings to only include the 6 statuses I need to display. And I believe I've mapped the statuses correctly in the board settings.
Any help would be much appreciated!
