A question of which I'm afraid I know the answer already, but I'd like to share the question to see if I am understanding things correcly.
Using JSM (Premium) on Cloud for internal company purposes of different types of requests and incidents. These customers all have a customer user account, so need to login and are able to access the JSM portal URL.
This organisation also has - for the purpose of understanding - public facing Netflix type of streaming services which are used by a multitude of known and unknown customers. If we want to use the same JSM site we are using for portals or even only email channels, we can only choose all or nothing. If you change it to public or anonymous access it will affect all spaces/projects at the same time.
Am I missing something or is there another way of making these 2 types of portals available at the same time?
