Hi! JIRA v5.0#713
These issue permissions are not in the Issue:1.Edit Issues2.Assign IssuesI am part of the group that can do it, but I dont have these permissions.
Explain my mistake, please
If you're definitely in a group that has these permissions, then I can only think of one thing.
Is the issue "closed"? (Status, not just "resolved", but has the actual status of "closed"). In the default workflow, and most copies/updates, you'll find there is a flag on the status that says "do not allow edit". That blocks everyone from changing anything on the issue while it's in that status, even if they'd normally have permissions that allow it. If that's the case, you'll need to reopen it, then you'll get edit and assign back...
My issue is "Open".
I have done many projects, but this problem I have only in that version JIRA.
Hey Vita,
You may want to look at the Workflow Condition and Validator. In case that does not help, I would suggest you to raise a support ticket (https://support.atlassian.com) including the description of the issue you are facing, for us to further troubleshoot the matter.
Hope that help
It was а system failure. I deleted permission issue and created again, it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.