Hi, I'd like to create a space in Confluence for my team - can you help me with this please? (Who to reach out to for this as I don't have permission myself to create a space)
Hello @sarah.bouzid
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Unfortunately we cannot help you with that.
We are a user community, and users of our own Confluence instances. We have no access to or knowledge about the Confluence instance you are accessing.
To find the people who administer the Confluence instance I recommend you start by contacting the people who told you to access that Confluence instance. Ask them if they can help you with getting a Space created or finding the right people to contact.
Good luck!
Hi @sarah.bouzid
Creating a space is something that admins and/or selected users can do. In most companies, that's an IT or DevOps / Infrastructure team.
Even if they delegated that privilege to individuals outside those teams, they will have the information who to contact. Worst thing, ask you direct manager to help you navigate.
(sharing experience from my previous corporate jobs )
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.