Good evening team, we have been using JIRA REST API version 2 for quite some time, specifically the request to fetch the USER:
You may want to to check the headers you are sending, based on the documentation the groupuserpicker is expecting Accept: application/json, not Content-Type.
Great point, thank you Mikael ! But still "403 You are not authenticated. Authentication required to perform this operation."Does anything else occur to you ?
No nothing else looks odd, I just know that some endpoints are particular when it comes to the headers, for example there are Confluence endpoints that expect Content-Type instead of content-type even though headers should not be case sensitive.
Ok thank you though.
Update the permission Issue seems to only be related to any request related to users.I am without any issue able to fetch projects or a single project using: /rest/api/3/projectCould it be the case that I should probably ask somewhere for some additional permissions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.