Hello everyone. There are problems with JSM. The trial version recently ended and everything broke down: the board view disappeared from the display types, the customer portal is unavailable in the settings, and the general information page does not load. There was also a problem with the permissions. JSM shows an error when trying to enable the "Work in multiple sections" feature. It writes "To enable this feature, request the Jira administrator to view the sections." But I'm already the administrator of the organization.
In an attempt to figure it out, I began to inspect the admin panel. I found in the applications that I have 2 copies of JSM: one with a free tariff, the second with standard tariff. Apparently it has remained since the end of the trial version. And most likely because of it everything broke down. Now I don't understand how to fix it. Help me please.

