I am about to set up security levels to some of our request types and found the following issue.
I selected a security level with a certain space role (shareholders) to enable visibility for a certain request type. If I search for a concrete ticket / request (which was created after setting up the security level) with that request type in the portal with that certain space role (as a shareholder), the request / ticket is not visible. I assume it has something to do with the privacy setting of the ticket created?
By default, all the requests / tickets created in the customer portal are set to private.
I assumed, that security levels always override portal sharing, even if they are shared with no one, by default.
Meaning, if a ticket is not shared, it is also not visible to anyone, only for the customer (reporter), even I set the security levels?
If it is true, how should I set this up correctly?
Would this be the solution? : Enable sharing with the organisation by default and set the correct security levels in each request type?