Hi,
I'm looking for guidance on linking DataDog to our Jira instance to specifically create Jira Service Desk tickets from DataDog alerts.
https://docs.datadoghq.com/incident_response/incident_management/integrations/jira/
I have looked at the above but this would be using a regular Jira account and I would like utilise the new dedicated service accounts (no login). Could someone provide any guidance on how I'd go about this?
Hi @Brandon Elie
Have you looked at the following documentation article?
Integrate with Datadog
You have the correct documentation from datadog and @Dave Mathijs provided documentation from the Atlassian side.
Could be that datadog documentation is not updated in relation to Atlassian's recent Service Account possibility
I think this will work if you create a service account with all scopes, as you then have an account and relating API key.
Make sure this SA has the correct permissions on Jira projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.