They used to be listed under directory, but now it only lists teams as an option? I need to edit a user group. Are these groups still able to be accessed somewhere else? Thanks!
I have the same view as you.
To manage groups, click "Apps" on that list, then choose the correct site (usually your company name...), then click "Manage site"
You'll be taken to your site's admin section and you'll have Groups on the left side bar as you expect.
The URL will be:admin.atlassian.com/s/<YOUR_SITE_ID>/groupsYou're currently on an admin.atlassian.com/o/... in the hierarchy, which is configuration for your org and you want to be on your site to manage groups now.
Hope that's useful!
Is it possible something changed with your permissions? Users and Groups are still the first two items under Directory.
Hello @Abby Memmesheimer
I still see Users and Groups as options under Directory.
Are you an Organization Admin? Are other people with the same level of access as you having the same experience in UI?
Have you tried another browser app, clearing your browser cache, or a private browser window just in case there is some browser cache issue occurring?
I did not see anything about a change like this in the weekly blog
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2026/01/atlassian-cloud-changes-jan-12-to-jan-19-2026
Ah, this makes sense now. @Adam Mason and @Abby Memmesheimer are in Organizations that still have the Original User Management Experience.
https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/create-groups/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.