I need to add quick links to events in a workspace calendar to direct users to a blog page with the event report. I haven't been able to add a link.
Hey @Anastasis Alayon ,
Just to confirm, are you trying to add a clickable link directly within the event details of a Team Calendar event, or are you looking for another way to make blog links easily accessible from the calendar view?
I've checked JAC for any open feature suggestions, but I couldn't find anything related to this. 👀
Cheers,Tobi
Hello @Anastasis Alayon
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
What happens when you try to add a link? Does it add as plain text rather than a clickable link?
Hi Tobi, I am trying to add a link in a Confluence Calendar. When I copy the link, it's just text. Not a clickable link.
Correct! That's the issue.
I've just chatted with the support team about this, and here's the feature suggestion link: CONFCLOUD-73777: Calendars - Capability to parse links in the Where or Description field when adding an event
It's a bit older item, but I would suggest dropping a vote and potentially a comment with your requirement ➕
Thanks, Tobi!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.