Hello. Could you please tell me why I don’t have permission to delete stories that I created myself?
Hi Andrii - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Permissions to modify data are based on the Permission Scheme associated with the Space. Just being a Jira Admin or being the creator of the stories does not give you automatic permissions to delete stories/work items. So be sure you have the permission to delete work items in the Permission Scheme. It is a good idea to use the Permission Helper while on the Permission Scheme to guide you.
Now, having said all of that, it is not a good practice to delete work items in Jira. I suggest you modify the workflow for the project to include a Status for Canceled or Aborted or Abandoned or something like that. Then move the undesired or not needed work items to that status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.