I've posted on this before, but for the past couple months I've been trying to set up a pair of automated rules that will a) notify users of inactive pages they own and then b) archive inactive pages a month later. While I've gotten the base functionality to work, where I'm running into trouble is excluding pages with a certain label. I'm at a point where while I can exclude pages from the first branch identifying inactive content, I can't duplicate that result in the second branch that sends a consolidated notification email to the owner. While I could send an individual email for each archived page, obviously that isn't ideal in large quantities.
Branch 1:

Audit log:

Branch 2:

Notification email:

Notice that "egg" (my test page with one of the excluded labels) doesn't appear in the log but does appear in the notification.
Any input on this is appreciated. Thank you!