Hi I am trying to get Ford Otosan the ability to look at PTME procedures but there seems to be an access problem. Can any one suggest a fix?
Hi @Pashley, Kevin (K.A.) ,
Note that this is a public forum, which is mainly answered by end users and Atlassian Partners.
If you need assistance when it comes to permissions (either related to site or space access), I would recommend reaching out internally to your Organization admins/IT department for them to take a look at it. 👈
Cheers,Tobi
yep ok thanks . I am Ford but I work with a Ford JV so just trying to help them. It may be a security things as they can see some things but not all if that makes sense :-)
Yeah, they'll probably be able to assist you there. If not, the app (Confluence) or the org admin can always reach out to official Atlassian Support for help troubleshooting issues. 🧑🔧
org admin - what do you mean by that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.