I've had a support ticket in for nearly a week and no reply. I started with NBCU recently and was granted access to all their Atlassian products. I am still getting an error, however, when attempting to access our confluence. How do I get help or is there a support number I can call? My ticket number is JCNS-34159
Hi @Britt Platte,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The ticket # you included above is to your internal JSM instance, not Atlassian. This community is mainly made up of Atlassian customers, and as such we do not have access to other customers instances. And without including any information like the error message or screenshots it is hard to answer your question.
Hi Britt,
This is a public forum for Atlassian related questions to the community. We don't have access to your specific instances.
Please reach out to the IT department / Jira administrators within your company.
Oh I didn't realize that - I'm getting an error that says "Try a different account - "my email" doesn't have access to Confluence on nbcu-ot.atlassian.net" Also, is there a support number to call?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.