Goodday, I am having problems with the time being displayed incorrectly in the app in the browser no problem?
Hi @Dennis de Gruijter , can you share more details? For example the screenshot could be helpful.
Hi @Dennis de Gruijter
Could you add some more context? The date/time in jira is a global setting in the administration where you can define the format i.e.
jira.date.time.picker.java.format is set to dd/MMM/yy H:mmComplete Date/Time Format is set to dd/MMM/yy H:mm
But the date format is also defined by the locale preferences.
If you go to https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/account-preferences and change your Language settings to a different region, such as from English US to English UK, and then reload that Jira issue, you can notice that the date formats will appear differently. (Month DD, YYYY into > DD Month YYYY)
There is a open feature request to be able to change the language and time display independently https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-76814
I hope this helps!/Staffan
Time is not good
HI @Dennis de Gruijter
How are the time settings set in your browser and how on your phone?
Is there a difference?
AS @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ mentions can you share screenshots?
Yes time there are good only in the app
I was trying to communicate via email, but something went wrong. Do you have the correct information now? So, I configured my phone and browser according to your website instructions, and everything is correct there as well. Only in the app, it stays an hour later and not 24 hours.
Good morning, I was answering on my mobile phone, and now I see that several people have responded. My browser settings are correct, but in the app, the time in the "time" field is still too late because it's not set to 24 hours. Is this really a problem in the app, and should I be here? Or should I go to "Developments"? The time should be hh:mm 24 Europe/Amsterdam.
This has been reported twice, but both time the Bug times out, as they where deemed not important.
JRACLOUD-84587 and JRACLOUD-84011
You could report this again via Atlassian Support
Currently there seems ot be no fix for this.
Good morning, the problem has not been resolved. I have now submitted it to the IT department of my work, as I cannot create a ticked entry in Jira because it concerns a work account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.