Hello,
I'm having troubles understanding the behavior of auto-schedule in my Plan.
I've made a very simple example Plan to debug it but I have the same issue.
I'm working on a Kanban board where the Team set is only me with a very limited bandwith to be sure to plan every task sequentially for this example.
Dependencies are very clear :

Auto-scheduler is on and can overwrite everything

The fields used are well configured for me

Here is my timeline with Task 1 and 2 fixed dates and 3 and 4 with estimates but no start or end dates

Considering the dependencies, Task 3 should be planned Starting Feb 2 and Task 4 as soon as the third one is done.
Here is the result I'm having with the auto-schedule :

It does not take into account the dependency between Task 2 and 3. Why does it takes today as the start date of Task 3 instead of Task 2 end date (which is already set manually) ?
Any help to solve my headache would be very appreciated (-: