In the backlog, when trying to assign a task I cannot see all available assignees
But when I open the task's card, I can see all of them.How can I fix this?
Hello!I've also been running into this issue in the last few days. It seems that it is only for one or a few tickets at a time. Checking the network log for the page, the query just doesn't run for that specific assign issue icon. The assignable users are correct for the other tickets in the backlog.
Hi @Nikola Perisic I'm still having issues getting this to work and it's really frustrating.
Can we get some instructions for possibly clearing cache or something else that will help? The Assignable Users permission update doesn't work for all tickets - just a few, for a short amount of time, then the bug reverts. Also, @Amit Katz not sure if you have found a permanent fix for this yet? Please let me know!
Welcome @Amit Katz
Double check the Assignable Users permission - if this is a company-managed project. Have you typed the user in your backlog?
Hi @Amit Katz and welcome to the community!
I agree with @Nikola Perisic It seems like the permission 'Assignable user' is connected to members of the project rather than a general group.
To verify this:
I hope this helps!
/Staffan
thanks
Thanks Steffan for sending me to the "permission helper"people reading this issue should know the way to get there is slightly different:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/check-a-users-access-from-a-work-item/Anyway, I'm not sure I understand what it did there, but for now at least it seems to work!
Yes, sounds exactly like my experience. - and keeps happening randomly to me still.Definitely feels like a bug of some sort...
Well.... not totally worked - still happens, mostly for tasks that were only created lately, or those that are still not assigned.It could happen one day, then not happen the next, or even on the same day. So it is really not clear - seems like a bug in Jira
You can follow the bug ticket here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-97297#
Hi @Matt Hakimi
Have indeed tried with cache clearing and incognito mode? Since this behavior is occuring for some issues and for it's not, the problem lies in the backend which Atlassian handles.
this was helpful - thank you!
I checked incognito and the functionality was working correctly there. So I knew it had to be the main Chrome browser.
I just went to Chrome settings for JIRA site and deleted all associated cookies/data with it.
Thanks @Nikola Perisic !
Glad it worked @Matt Hakimi !
Kindly accept my answer so others can refer to it.
There is an open issue on this.. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-97618
Known issue. Here is the
Atlassian ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-97618
How has this not been fixed yet? Unbelievable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.