I have a Tempo plan submitted with the following details:
- From 19/Jan/26 to 01/Feb/26 (10 working days, no weekend days)
- Total time: 50 hours (5 hours per day)
- Resource type: Generic resource
When I query the plan using the whole period, I get correct data:
Query: https://api.tempo.io/4/plans/7887?from=2026-01-19&to=2026-02-01
Data returned:
startDate: "2026-01-19"
endDate: "2026-02-01"
totalPlannedSeconds: 180000 (50 hours, correct)
plannedSecondsPerDay: 18000 (5 hours, correct)
When I query the plan using just the first week, I get incorrect seconds per day:
Query: https://api.tempo.io/4/plans/7887?from=2026-01-19&to=2026-01-25
Data returned:
startDate: "2026-01-19"
endDate: "2026-02-01"
totalPlannedSeconds: 180000 (50 hours, correct)
plannedSecondsPerDay: 36000 (10 hours, incorrect)
plannedTime shows (correctly) that there are 7 days within this interval, yet it says there are 36000 seconds in each working day (mon-fri) and 0 seconds in the weekend (sat-sun):

This seems wrong. There should be only 18000 seconds per day.
periods is showing wrong data, too:

For the indicated period (Jan 19 through Jan 25) there should be only 90000 seconds planned.
Am I using the Tempo API wrong?
Thanks anyone for help.