I can't seem to find where I can change settings so that customers can't see all tickets/service request for their whole organization.
Hi @Martin Benders
You go to project > project settings > access > customer permissions
Uncheck the option below "sharing requests with organisation"
Keep in mind however, that from now on the customers will not be able to share with their organisation. Existing tickets will stay as they are, meaning that tickets shared with the organisation will be visible to customers from that organisation.
Let me know if the above helps.
Hi Martin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just a quick question - if you don't want the users to see tickets created for their Organization, what/how/why are you using the Organization at all?
Thank you.
Does this setting mean that customers are not able to see tickets (new) in the portal?
As you can see I am still able to select 'Alle' (All)
This mean that new tickets will not be shared with the organization. All will be private.
Hi Alex,
Thank you. I have to check some things to make sure it works. If needed I wil get back to you.
And as a follow, as Alex says, you can disable that. However all that is really happening is that the Organization is being placed in the Request Participants field. So if you turn it off, the user can still "share" the ticket with other people (inside their Org or not) so it doesn't mean they completely lose the functionality.
Hi John,
Good question. So your suggestion is to not connect users to an organization?
More than likely that's my suggestion, if you are not using it for something else. Otherwise, there is no reason to connect them to an Organization that I can see.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.