My Rovo agent insights stoped working properly 2 days ago and it only shows the lat 2 days insights, however the filters are set to 3 months.
All my performance insights are gone!
@Mohamed Essam welcome to the Atlassian community
I would suggest submitting a support issue to Atlassian. They will be able to take a look at the agent and see what is happening. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
@Brant Schroeder thanks, i tried to add my url but is says wrong url, i dont know whats wrong
@Mohamed Essam I will escalate this question to support so they can help you.
@Brant Schroeder Please!
Thanks a lot
Hello @Mohamed Essam ,
Good day! Can you please share your cloud site URL?
Hello @Shalini Pradhan
Here you go
https://home.atlassian.com/o/93112d10-7d7f-4b00-837d-ee8c81622b15/chat?rovoChatPathway=chat&rovoChatCloudId=369d6fd9-a0dd-41cc-be0f-097b7b9da306&rovoChatAgentId=8858eb53-b7a8-4b5e-9c04-da5dd567251f&cloudId=369d6fd9-a0dd-41cc-be0f-097b7b9da306
Good day! Unfortunately this is not your cloud site URL. Can you share cloud ID for us? That will also work , and I can create a support ticket for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.