I created Confluence on our site soon after I set up Jira. It has various documentation on it. I have been off on Maternity leave, but did regular Keep In Touch days and made sure I logged into Jira if I received an email saying it hadn't been used. We are using the free tier.
When I try to get to Confluence now, all I get is a message saying "Unable to add app". I searched for this in the community and there is another similar post with an answer that said it looked like the Confluence site had been soft deleted and was waiting for full deletion.
If that is the case here, is there anyway to get the Confluence site back, as I need that documentation and don't know why it would have been deleted without warning? I never received any emails saying Confluence was due for deletion.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
