Heyo, you might recall last month I posted Where are the Release Notes for Release Tracks?
Welp, new release notes for the Feb 10, 2026 Bundled Releases just dropped, and I spent a bit of time formatting/categorizing them for your perusal:
Due to mistakes on my part, this is now a PAID instance (booo), so if you'd like to comment/edit you only have 14-days (huh, interesting, that's the length of a free trial for Standard).
So go ahead and smash the Login button in the top-right and send me a request:
If I had a category called Ugh, here's what would be under there:
Personalized app recommendations in search results Discover third-party apps tailored to your activity directly in the side panel of your search results, making it easier for you with connect with apps that enhances your workflow. To add personalized app recommendations from your search results: Navigate to the side panel from your search results. Select Connect to add any recommended third-party app.
Discover third-party apps tailored to your activity directly in the side panel of your search results, making it easier for you with connect with apps that enhances your workflow.
To add personalized app recommendations from your search results:
Navigate to the side panel from your search results.
Select Connect to add any recommended third-party app.
Please stop encouraging my users to request new apps.
Great overview! Thanks for your efforts.
This one sounds actually sounds useful, but of course it's partly because Confluence's native "diff" functionality is so bad:
Summarize differences between versions of a page Now, Premium and Enterprise customers can use Atlassian Intelligence to generate a summary of differences between two versions of a page. This feature makes it easier to get a sense of what's changed between versions quickly. Atlassian Intelligence is available to all customers with Premium and Enterprise plans. Organization admins can manage Atlassian Intelligence preferences from Settings > Atlassian Intelligence in Atlassian Administration. To use this feature as a Premium or Enterprise customer: Navigate to a page in Confluence Cloud. Select ••• from the top right, then select Page history. Select two versions to compare, then select Summarize differences. Atlassian Intelligence will display a summary of changes made to the page between the versions you selected.
Now, Premium and Enterprise customers can use Atlassian Intelligence to generate a summary of differences between two versions of a page. This feature makes it easier to get a sense of what's changed between versions quickly.
Atlassian Intelligence is available to all customers with Premium and Enterprise plans. Organization admins can manage Atlassian Intelligence preferences from Settings > Atlassian Intelligence in Atlassian Administration.
To use this feature as a Premium or Enterprise customer:
Navigate to a page in Confluence Cloud.
Select ••• from the top right, then select Page history.
Select two versions to compare, then select Summarize differences.
Atlassian Intelligence will display a summary of changes made to the page between the versions you selected.
This is great! Thank you! Would you be willing to add Jira Service Management bundled release notes to this list as well?
@Clairee Daniels - Atlassian combines the JSM notes with Jira and _tries_ to delineate JSM features from Jira, but most of the time, they overlap.
Oof, I just took a look at the original mail and seems there WERE JSM-specific features I just lumped together:
Sigh, ok let me fix my version.
Oh crap, I totally DELETED the JSM section! Dang, good thing you asked @Clairee Daniels
So yeah, that's fixed now. But uh, yeah, it'd be good if others could review my work. Make a request and you can have edit rights!
Need to compare original emails of the notes:
Against my formatted/categorized versions:
BTW, I did toy with the idea of putting these notes into the Confluence Database that Atlassian keeps trying to make happen, with proper tags for categories, so you could sort/filter the notes in a way that makes sense, a la @Jens Schumacher - Released_so 's excellent unofficial changelog for Atlassian Cloud. (Although I would want additional tags like: "Admin", "AI Crap", "Search", etc.)
But I couldn't bring myself to manually enter all the release notes in, NOR was I happy with the presentation options.
If Atlassian really wants to make Databases happen they sorely need: 1) API access, 2) better view options.
@Darryl Lee no worries! Thank you so much for adding JSM
Ooooof, ok I'm doing a pretty bad job of this.
I get separate emails for our JSM-only and Jira Software-only instances, and yeah, the JSM one has JSM-ONLY changes that I missed. Those are all integrated into the main notes here:
But the two separate emails are now available for your review here:
And the JSM definitely has some changes that are not in the other one. Ooof.
@Darryl Lee regarding the app recommendations you may want to look at JRACLOUD-80451 since it mentions that you can raise a Support case to have those disabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.