changes were made to our sso configurations and now we can't access our environment. I'm creating a new account to reach tech support
@ARod ,
The proper way would be to go through https://support.atlassian.com/contact
However if you can no longer log on to your Atlassian account to raise an issue I'll flag this question one for them to look at.
Through the forums it can take a couple of days tho
I appreciate it thank you, I have replied to an older ticket via email, but I get some automated responses to login and approve access for tech support but can't login and approve access. very frustrating. thank you
Hello @ARod ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
You would need to create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact for Atlassian Support.
However if you are encountering difficulties to create a support ticket, you can share your cloud site URL and I will create a support ticket for you.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.