Hi folks! Looking for some best practices, tips, and thoughts around how to most reasonably utilize Confluence for our knowledge base. We're moving from many years as a startup into a full fledged company with a lot of momentum and potential, so it's time to scrape all of those Google Drives clean and move to a more unified, centralized platform. Exciting times!
The challenge here is that some of the things I envisioned for version control and even AI ingestion aren't proving to be difficult in all cases (ex. Databricks possibilities, etc), but I am finding myself in a spot of browsing through the app marketplace and going "Wait a second - this is a paid app and not something already built in?" It's not a bad thing and gives Atlassian a great idea of what is needed next, but in bootstrap mode, there's no budget for adding in assistive apps for now.
That said, I feel like there are likely more more things I'm missing here and I want to build up this architecture to be as robust and scalable as possible. What are some of your favorite features that you use? What are some wishlist items?