We all know how hard it is to start an article from nothing. I have an idea, but I'm not sure how to get it off the ground.
I want Confluence AI to send me an email on Monday morning, asking what's the big thing that I'm going to work on that week. I reply back with what I'm doing, let's say pay the power bill. Confluence will send me a response saying, what are the steps you take to do that, I send back the steps, and it creates a page in a certain space.
Fast forward to the next month: I tell it I'm going to pay the power bill and it responds with the article on what I told it last month. I can review and modify, then send it back and the AI will update the article.
This might be better to have a link in the first email that opens a chat bot to the AI instead of emailing back and forth.
I have seen the app mailto:wiki app that you can get but I wasn't sure if that's what I needed or if it would work with the AI to do what I wanted.
Any tips would be helpful.
Thanks!