Hi,
I have a very large space full of topics that need to be kept in alphabetical order for ease of customer access. I understand that the drag and drop reorder system is the new method, but that you can override it using Space Settings > Content > Reorder; however, this does not work for me. It seems that this only works for old topics that were created before the new system was implemented. I have used the reorder alphabetically option several times, and yet new pages created within the last 18 months or so continuously pop to the bottom of the page tree. I publish this space every two weeks, and I have to fix this issue every time I publish. It has been driving me insane.
Please tell me I'm just doing something wrong, and there is a way to permanently reorder pages alphabetically and get them to stop popping back to the bottom of the tree.
Thanks,
kyle