Hi there,
We've got an issue linked to multiple status within a column in Jira.
We were used to transfer a ticket from a status to another, even if it was in the same column. Directly from the board as a drag and drop.
It seems we can't do it anymore within the board but it's possible within the ticket.
We have the status set as before, the workflow is also correct.
For example, if I want to move a ticket from "prêt à recetter" to "En recette",
- In the board, when it's in the same column, The box "En recette" does not show up anymore. If it's in another column, I can move it.
- Within the ticket, I can move it as the option is shown.
After some tests, I noticed that only the 1st status in the column appears when I want to drag and drop.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
