I went through all steps in the guide (Connect SharePoint to Rovo | Atlassian Support) but after 48hrs it still hasn't index my single test file from the Sharepoint site I put on the allowlist that everyone in the tenant has access too. I went through twice and confirmed everything, even generated a new secret in case I copied the ID instead of the value.
Status says Ongoing Sync. Connection said it was successful when creating it. I'm not seeing any other places to find logs to see what's going on here. Has anyone actually got the Sharepoint connector to work?
I've submitted a ticket to Atlassian to get support on this. I'll report back once it's resolved with the solution.
Hi @Dustin Alcock and @Artem Taranenko Yes, others have seen this. SharePoint indexing can take longer than 48 hours, especially for first-time syncs, and “Ongoing Sync” doesn’t surface detailed progress or errors yet. There are no admin-visible logs today. Common blockers include SharePoint permission inheritance, unsupported file types, or missing Graph scopes even when access looks open. If it remains stuck after 72 hours, Atlassian recommends opening a Support ticket so they can check the backend sync job.
I've had this issue with Asana connector. Ended up opening a ticket with Atlassian Support
Guess I'll submit a ticket then, thanks!
Hi ,
could you please provide a resolution for your topic? Did you receive a support you needed? How did you resolve the indexing issue?
thanks
Benjamin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.