Hi,
I am trying to integrate JIRA with Jenkins and I want to send the build Information and deployment information from jenkins to JIRA. Here is my setup.
My Source code is available in GITLAB and for any push event to the main branch a GITLAB webhook triggers a job in jenkins. Here the sample pipeline for my job.
pipeline {
agent any
stages {
stage('Build') {
steps {
echo 'Building...'
}
post {
always {
jiraSendBuildInfo()
}
}
}
}
}
I have added the commit message and branch name with the JIRA Task KEY But still I am still not able to see anything updated in JIRA.
Here is my Pipeline output
Started by GitLab push by admin
[Pipeline] Start of Pipeline[Pipeline] nodeRunning on Jenkins in /var/jenkins_home/workspace/Test Hook Job[Pipeline] {[Pipeline] stage[Pipeline] { (Build)[Pipeline] echoBuilding...Post stage
[Pipeline] jiraSendBuildInfo[Pipeline] }[Pipeline] // stage[Pipeline] }[Pipeline] // node[Pipeline] End of PipelineFinished: SUCCESS
Can you please help me if I am missing anything..