User access admins in our organization have been seeing spotty performance when attempting to add users using the Atlassian Administration > Directory > Users > Invite Users button. It seems around every other time we attempt to invite people we get a notification [1] on the bottom left of the screen stating:
"Still sending invites
This may take a minute. We're emailing X users to invite them to your organization."
The blue "Send invite" button [2] on the bottom right of the screen has a spinning circle.
Generally, I'm adding up to three users at a time. I don't select any Apps, but I do add 1 to 3 group memberships.
In every case I've seen this error, I've waited up to 20 minutes with no response on the page. If I cancel the invite and try again, it seems to work as expected.
Just want to get this out there in case others are experiencing the same issue.
