I have been at this for houes. have owner and employee has admin. Still no delete icon. So frustrating. Seems like zero support from Jira as well. Please help
Hi @Mark Surman ,
Do you need to delete attachments for a specific work item?
Please check project permissions in order to verify that you are able to delete your own attachment/all attachments.
Please let us know,
Fabio
Hello @Mark Surman ,
Good day! Welcome to Atlassian Community
Inorder to be able to delete attachments:
Document: https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/cant-delete-files-from-attachment-panel-in-jira-cloud/
Thank you
yes i have checked and made sure all permissions are given to admin. I am an owner. My employee is admin. neither of us can delete or find a way to delete. no icon
i have checked and still can not delete.
@Mark Surman
Hi Mark, have you check the above steps?
yes. i still cant do. I have admin access, but still no option to delete appears.
I have since realised my developer initilly set it upo with an email from my old company which since is no longer valid. So not sure how it can change the email, as when he tried they were sending an emial confirmation to login. Whuch is now dead.
So i guess i will ask him to contact support to change his account details so we can fix this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.