I am trying to Integrate JIRA and Jenkins following this documenthttps://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/integrate-with-jenkins/Everything is working fine upto Test connection but when I try to save the connection I get the following error
Jenkins Version:2.528.3
Can you please help me out
Hello,
Welcome to community
Few things that could help
1, Restart Jenkins
2. Update the Plugin to make sure its latest one : Manage Jenkins > Plugins > Available plugins.
3. Reset Jira Cloud plugin configuration
4. Try clean reinstall of the plugin
If the above doesn’t help:
If this doesnt help please reach out to support and team can check further. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Thank you,
Prachi
Updating the credentials plugin and restarting jenkins worked. Thanks for the help
Thank you @TUSHAR SHARMA For trying it out and confirming the same If you feel my response helped me please feel free to accept the answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.