Hello Team, I wanted to undertand while running the API, getting this error "405 Method Not Allowed.Use of the request method is not allowed on the resource."I need to understand that https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira-servicedesk/rest/v1000/api-group-queue/#api-servicedeskapi-servicedesk-servicedeskid-queue-postBy following this way, getting the above error. When I am trying to create a new queue through UI, it is getting created so I am not able to understand what the problem behind this
Hi , you linked the serverdoku from the api and prompt that you are in cloud , [JSDCLOUD-10590] create, edit and delete queues via REST API - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. is a request to atlassian to get it in the future If you are indeed on Cloud, the UI is currently the sole option; on Server/DC, add the X-ExperimentalApi header and ensure you’re running JSM greater than 4.14BRKai
X-ExperimentalApi
Hello Kai, Thanks for the answer. https://{BaseUrl}/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/{project_key}/queuesWhile running the above API I am able to create the queue, so what is 1 in this? Currrently I am on Cloud, even adding the add the X-ExperimentalApi header still facing the same error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.